Monday, February 8, 2010

I've finally made it to the blog world! Intro...



Traveling the world, living abroad, speaking foreign languages and meeting new, adventurous souls with lust for life are the true passions of my life. Since the first time I traveled abroad to Italy in between my junior and senior year of high school, I have been infected by the infamous travel bug. World travel is worth nearly any cost or sacrifice and I am loyal and passionate in my pursuit of it. In this blog I plan to share journal entries from past trips abroad as well as insight into my ex-pat life here on the gorgeous island of Florianopolis in Southern Brazil. Life is about the journey, not the destination. Come along with me....... vamos, andiamo, shall we go? Buon viaggio!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi, im Takuya who was your student in the language school in CA!
    right picture is japan isn't it?
    Im looking forward to your new post!

    ReplyDelete